[eDebate] Heat facts and Fouls

Malcolm Gordon malgorthewarrior
Mon Jun 19 13:15:07 CDT 2006

it's kinda hard to focus on typing this out because of all the loud crying.
boohooo. we gave up a huge lead in one game, and can't keep Wade below 15
points in the fourth quarter, so it's the officials fault. everything is
outrageous.  The refs haven't made a single unfair call that benefited
Dallas.  It's rigged because of Mark Cuban, I can't believe they got to the
line so much.  it's a wonder you were able to get out of bed this morning
for all the weeping.

Play defense on Wade, Mavs, take a charge.  If you are going to hit his arm,
just hold on to is and prevent him from making his shot.  Stop pretending
like this is only going against Dallas.

you say its important because it's a game changing call, but so is a NO
CALL.

The SA foul I was refering to was the very end of 4th quarter of GAME 7,
when Tim got an offensive rebound and there were 3 dallas players hanging
from his arms as put the ball up.  That was a no call that took the game to
OT and allowed ure (current) team a trip to the west conf finals.  An
official changing the outcome of a game.

Tell me, was the 13 point comeback a ref conspiracy theory?  How about the
24 point pounding?

Bad calls happen in every sport 7 game series.  The funny part is that IF
the mavs wind up losing everyone will cry and blame the refs for game 5
instead of blaming bad play in games 3 and 4.  but of course i'm 100 percent
wrong and everyone else has these really objective views of the officiating
calls that prove Dallas should have won game 5....pure dumbassery.

malgor