[eDebate] Heat facts and Fouls

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Mon Jun 19 13:32:28 CDT 2006

No, I wont blame the refs, and I believe the Mavs still should have won that
game even with all the crazy stuff.

However, that was a bad call....I dont like the refs deciding games.

If we lose the series we lose because Dirk and others arent hitting free
throws down the stretch that would have probably won two games in miami.

Doesnt mean I shouldnt call out bad refereeing when I see it, Wade created
the contact with Harris and Dirk might maybe have touched his shorts with
his leg.

Josh