[eDebate] the Stanley Cup

Donald Bryson anabaptist
Mon Jun 19 22:49:00 CDT 2006

AT: You ask how many people in Carolina care?

It doesn't matter and there is really no argument to be made.  The original e-mail was simply to say that the Hurricanes won the Stanley Cup and I was burnt out with the NBA Finals.  Even if I answered this question with the number "4," the answer is irrelevant.  People care now.

AT: Do the people in Hartford care?

I don't know.  I'll tell you the next time I go to Hartford (FYI: I have no current plans to go there.)

Underview:
I was just excited that my team won the Stanley Cup and I was making a light-hearted jab at the NBA-ites.  That was the only point in the post.