[eDebate] Mavericks supporters retract

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Tue Jun 20 15:05:51 CDT 2006

Once again not paying attention (keeping up with the new stuff), that
happened after the whistle as Cuban and others have mentioned...and is still
totally weak sauce (as Malgor would say).

Is your argument that Wilbon is a more knowlegable NBA source?  Virtually
everyone thinks nobody knows the NBA like Simmons and you are probably a fan
too (when you arent writing your silliness).  Wilbon also called the Heat
the whole way.

You seem to think that me complaining has something to do with the Mavs
complaining.  After the game the Mavs were pissed...Dirk and Cubes got
fined....what else have you heard from the Mavs?  The rest of this is
fans...and last I checked we dont get to play (thank God).

I suspect they will play hard tonight with or without your help or
comments.  Just like they will with or without mine.

This mystical - if a fan complains that means somehow the Mavs are whiners
things is pretty silly and kind of scary intellectually.

This is like saying if you dont agree with the Bush administration you are
one of the terrorists (if you dont just suck it up your team will lose).

Josh