[eDebate] Mavericks supporters retract

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Wed Jun 21 13:08:24 CDT 2006

Thats just silly, you just "popularity is not an argument" then made NO
argument for Wilbon being a better sports writer than Simmons.....Nice work:

I say he is very popular with SPORTS FANS - you say "not an argument"
(although it actually is).

You say Coulter popular but not good - but if the question was "who is good
at writing right wing propoganda" she would win in a landslide.  I didnt say
he was "popular" I said he was popular with ESPN readers and SPORTS fans.

Then you assert Wilbon better than Simmons with zero arg,

Beautiful,

Josh