[eDebate] iraq debate database

Jake Stromboli infracaninophile
Wed Jun 21 13:38:53 CDT 2006

nice off topic whine but what is your big answer to your complicity with the
iraq war seeing as university research into weapons and culture is being
used to facilitate murder?

if you just had a good answer or any answer at all other than a whine, we
might even think that you were or are an actual debater who knows how to
flow and not one of those 70s extemp types?

you don't have an answer.   you are a sleepwalker who condones systematic
mass murder.   a crybaby who worries about what's in his inbox.

when there is an illegal war that involves out of control troops
participating in mass murder and the universities are part of the array of
forces linked to the military, THEN THE RESOLUTION IS IRRELEVANT AND THOSE
WHO CONTINUE TO GO TOURNAMENTS INSTEAD OF TAKING SERIOUS MEASURES TO STOP
THE SYSTEMATIC MASS MURDER ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM AND NOT THE SOLUTION OF
US MURDER SQUAD WITHDRAWAL.   and your answer is, whiny dabaiter poster boy?

you also have no answer to the claim that those in the "dabait" community
who are opposed to the war could actually do something more effective to
stop the war and the vietnam era student example proves which is the old
spanos evidence not taken seriously enough by those who have used it for the
exclusive purpose of winning rounds only and not because the thesis of the
argument changes their current way of thinking about submission to
university authorities and fear of disciplinary reprisals.   taking drugs is
not the kind of disobedience which actually threatens university authorities
or their war.   in fact, those on drugs who feel that they are
"transgressing" control or that their drug use combined with their "dabait
speech" or "dabait pedagogy" are transgressing control are models for the
elimination of real civil disobedience as a student tactic.    drug use and
dabait speeches are relatively safe forms of resistance to authority that
after a certain threshold of ZERO RESULT become techniques of coopting civil
disobedience.   drug use and philosophy talk were not the key power plays
that helped force nixon to withdraw murder squads from vietnam.   if they
were the key components of the student strategies, then the war would not
have ended and new forms of control to bribe students out of civil
disobedience would not have been invented in the "dabait" community and
student population at large.   the best way to stop the war is to give
speech a against it with a pony tail and your shoes off while reading the
spanos evidence about civil disobedience and stick to the idea that is
always better to read the evidence about civil disobedience in place of
actual civil disobedience b/c that is more radical especially barefoot.
that's the old burroughs evidence from the job in your holy archives, bra