[eDebate] join Debate against War

Jim Bellamere j_bella0623
Sun Jun 25 21:35:01 CDT 2006

Jake Stromboli <infracaninophile at hotmail.com> wrote:debaters have a unique calling toward the formation of the Constitution
Protection League and a genealogy of debate and the Constitution would prove
helpful in organizing and directing that effort.  the genealogy would prove
effective in putting the neocons on the defensive in trying to defend their
Constitutional heritage especially if it included relatively, easy critical
attacks of the neocon political philosophy literature.

 The first thing we need for the Constitution Protection League is some cool decoder rings and some hats fashioned from aluminum foil (this keeps the neo-cons from reading our minds!).

 C.P.L. UNITE!

FORM OF: SPANOS!

http://mail.yahoo.com