[eDebate] just shut up and debate

matt stannard stannardmatt
Tue Jun 27 08:01:48 CDT 2006

I don't know why I can't quit you, Korcok.

We can get together... once in a while, way the hell out in the middle of
nowhere, but this thing, it grabs hold of us again... at the wrong place...
at the wrong time... and we're dead.

Ya know it could be like this, just like this always.

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it. There
ain't never enough time, never enough...

mjs