[eDebate] Which topic will win?

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Fri Jun 30 14:31:12 CDT 2006

Debate Times 6/30/2006
Massey wins breakdancing contest when Hoe concedes.

When asked why he was conceding Hoe responded:

"I only know minor parts of the famous dance "the robot" and I know for
a fact Massey can do all of "the robot" and the "electric slide" so I am
tactfully removing myself from the breakdance competition."

Josh