[eDebate] plan texts for WVU JV/Nov. nats

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Wed Mar 1 00:00:30 CST 2006

Hi, everyone!  As of moments ago, we have disclosure from only about 20-25% of the teams in the tournament.  All we want is plan text (or whatever you deem to be equivalent).  If this doesn't improve significantly in the next 24 hours, we will scrap the disclosure.  It's up to you!

Please finalize entries and (especially) judges.  We will open judge preferences on Wednesday evening (and keep them open until Thursday night).

--Neil Berch
West Virginia University