[eDebate] Western Novice and JV Nats

Hamilton, Kristen A sac36967
Wed Mar 1 12:14:54 CST 2006

If you entered the Western Novice and JV Nats tournament before February 15th, please be sure to re-enter your teams and judges at debateresults.  All of the data was lost when Brushke was backing up the debateresults system last week.

As of now, I think Chico and Howard are the only teams that haven't re-entered.  But check it out just to make sure.

Also, I will be providing parking permits for everyone, but need a rough count of the number of vehicles you'll be bringing.

Looking forward to seeing you all here in lovely Sacramento,
Kristen Tudor