[eDebate] Work at the Free Enterprise Fund

Phil Kerpen kerpen
Wed Mar 1 14:38:58 CST 2006

We have some openings.  Debaters have great skills for these sorts of
jobs.  Let me know if you have questions.

--
------------------------
Phil Kerpen

Deputy Communications Director

Conservative non .profit is seeking individual to work directly with
Communications Director on media relations.

Position Description: Assist our communication/policy staff with research
and editing of op-eds, policy studies, talking points and fact sheets.
Applicant should be committed to our mission of promoting broad pro-market
reforms in the areas of retirement, taxes, trade, spending, and
regulation, and have a strong understanding of the principles that
underlie our policy positions. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word,
Powerpoint and familiarity with major government sources of economic data.

Requirements: Good research, communication and writing skills, team
player, and a good sense of humor. Washington, DC experiences a plus.

To Apply: If interested, send cover letter, resume via email to Todd
Schorle at tschorle at FreeEnterpriseFund.org or fax to (202) 315-3635. Note
what position you are applying for in you cover letter.

Executive Assistant/Office Manager

Conservative non-profit seeking an experienced, energetic and well
organized individual to assist executive director.

Position Description: Assist the executive director, as well as, provide
general administrative support for the entire office. Applicant should be
committed to our mission of promoting broad pro-market reforms in the
areas of retirement, taxes, trade, spending, and regulation, and have some
understanding of the principles that underlie our policy positions.

Duties:

    * Coordinate executive activities and meetings
    * Produce and distribute accurate meeting notices, agendas and minutes
    * Book meeting rooms and make other arrangements
    * Coordinate on going administrative requirements and ensure follow-up
on issues arising from meetings.
    * Develop and maintain records

Requirements: Good communication skills, proficiency with Microsoft Excel,
Word, Powerpoint, General office experience and familiarity with major
government sources of data. Must be a team player, and a good sense of