[eDebate] WVU update--Thursday morning

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Thu Mar 2 09:57:08 CST 2006

About 1/3 of teams have completed prefs.  Keep them coming.

Directions are in the invite.  A more detailed instruction sheet (including where food, ballots, etc. will be) will come later this afternoon.  Same for list of plan texts.  We're still missing a couple of large programs, but we will distribute later this afternoon (and we're getting help from other schools).

Weather:  Friday 35 with flurries, Saturday and Sunday 40 and mostly sunny.

One last thing:  please call me (412-445-3957) or email me right away if someone doesn't make the van/plane/bus.  Thanks!--Neil