[eDebate] Community Mtg. at W. VA. JV/Nov Nats

Darren Elliott delliott
Thu Mar 2 11:41:56 CST 2006

Friends and Colleagues,

I would like to invite you to attend one or both meetings we have arranged at West Virginia.  The meeting space has been graciously offered by our fine host, Neil Berch.  These meetings are to continue the tradition of ML Sandoz and Will Baker who initiated "listening tours" as CEDA officers.  In my campaign I welcomed and promised the opportunity for these to happen in order to remain in touch and engaged with the community, especially Regions where I do not travel as much.

Joe Patrice and myself will both be available to meet, listen, engage as we work to keep CEDA strong and vibrant.  Please join us and share your comments, concerns, criticisms.  All Students and Directors are invited.

Meeting #1--Hampton Inn Meeting Room.  Friday night after round 3.  Come and listen and share and wait for pairings for round 4.  (To be released that night at the hotel)

Meeting #2--On campus Sat. evening during the pairing time between rounds 6 and 7.  This meeting will occur in Woodburn 101.

Hope to see you all there--and safe travels!!

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate--KCKCC
CEDA 2nd VP Elect