[eDebate] additions to WVU plan text list

NEIL BERCH berchnorto
Thu Mar 2 17:08:53 CST 2006

Marist:

*Resolved: The United States Federal Government shall substantially
increase diplomatic and economic pressure on the People's Republic of
China by enacting sanctions on the sale of Internet monitoring and
surveillance equipment. Funding and enforcement are guaranteed through
normal means.*

*We reserve the right to clarify intent. If you have any questions,
please ask.*

Pitt KR
We are currently Running an Anthro aff.  The plan text is usually (no
acronyms): The USFG should diplomatically and economically pressure the PRC
by banning the importation of illegally felled logs and pressuring china to
stop its important of illegally felled logs.
We have also run it with the resolution as the plan text.  The only
advantage is Anthro

Other aff's run:

IPR
MobCom (kritikal aff about satire)