[eDebate] WVU Thanks

FijiPapabear at aol.com FijiPapabear
Mon Mar 6 06:53:32 CST 2006

What a great experience this weekend at West Virginia.  Despite the  weather
which Dr. Berch could not control, what he could control was  outstanding.
With so many people at the tournament, I was surprised at how  efficient
everything ran.  The debaters to deserve special praise, however  these four seemed
to be everywhere at once, Kayden, Doug, Sam, and  Andrew thanks for being there
for all of the UM debaters when we were hungry,  lost or generally needed a
smile.

I would recommend that if Dr. Berch is willing to engage this lunacy again
next year, that everyone attend this tournament.  Not for the wonderful  food
and hospitality but because of the true feeling of community at  this
tournament.  Dr. Berch thank you for providing us a forum to truly  share something
greater than just debate, and that is an opportunity to really  know and engage
our peers.

Its been a long weekend and I am reduced to a cold/fever induced ramble,  but
to summarize, WVU just kicks ass.

Thanks

Alex Acosta
University of Miami