[eDebate] Thanks to UGA

Joseph Carver carrolltondebate
Mon Mar 6 17:47:48 CST 2006

I want to post this where Ed and the Georgia folk are most likely to see it.
I want to thank all of the UGA coaches and debaters for a wonderful high
school tournament this past weekend. They provided a great schedule, adapted
to coaches requests by adding a partial doubles round and put together very
good panels.It felt like a college tournament with Naveen, Scotty P, Jarrod
Atchison,Herndon and all the UGA debaters roaming the halls. And Athens, as
always, was awesome.
Thanks also to Mike Davis for making the return trip to work with David
Cisneros in tab.

Joseph Carver
Director of Debate
Carrollton School of the Sacred Heart