[eDebate] Virginia HIgh School League (VHSL) Looking for Judges March 24/25

Duane Hyland privethedge
Tue Mar 7 11:31:19 CST 2006

Hi,  The Virginia High School League, Virginia's governing body for debate activities, is looking for judges for its AAA Northern Region Championship Tournament on March 24 and 25 at Yorktown High School, Arlington, Virignia.

  There are three rounds of debate on Friday evening (the 24th) and 4 rounds of debate on Saturday (25th). You will be compensated for your time.

  If you are not going to the NDT, and you want to make some money, please contact me. Needless to say, if we can't get judging - the Northern region can't send anyone to states this year.

  Thanks,

  Duane

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill

"Have a Cluckity, Cluck, Cluck Day"