[eDebate] Summer CEDA Meetings, KCK, 5/31-6/4

Steinberg, David L dave
Thu Mar 9 22:13:29 CST 2006

The Summer CEDA Meetings will be held in Kansas City on May 31-June 4, with the Topic Committee  on Wednesday continuing until Friday, and the the CEDA Business meetings, Friday through Sunday.  Our host will be Darren Elliott and Kansas City Kansas Community College.  Chief assures me that he is currently negotiating a new hotel contract, as the Microtel has not provided satisfactory service and accommodation recently.  We will have the use of on-campus facilities at KCKCC for meetings, computer access and other logistical needs.

Detailed schedule and lodging information will be posted as soon as available.

David L. Steinberg, Director of Debate

University of Miami
PO Box 248127
Coral Gables, FL  33124