[eDebate] Thanks to Sac State...

Sue Peterson bk2nocal
Mon Mar 13 00:29:21 CST 2006

I just wanted to send out a big thank you to Kristen Tudor and all the Sac State debate team for hosting a great tournament this weekend!  There was constant food and drink, incredibly nice awards and an overall welcoming atmosphere.  The west coast is lucky to have a revival of this tournament experience (for those of you who remember the old "Hornet Classic") and I encourage you to consider putting it on your travel schedules for next year (especially if you are on the Western side of the nation).

  It was like old-timer's weekend with many familiar faces from Hornet Classics past in the mix.  And it was great to have Howard University out to add new faces to the West Coast crowd.  The west coast needs a national tournament for our burgeoning novice and JV programs and I think Sac State is a great place for it!

  --Sue

Sue Peterson
Director of Forensics
Pepperdine University

"Too often we enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."
--John F. Kennedy