[eDebate] Graduate Assistant / Debate Coach Position at Eastern New Mexico University

Greg Thomas greg.thomas
Tue Mar 14 11:27:42 CST 2006

Eastern New Mexico University is seeking a graduate assistant/debate
coach for the 2006-2007 season to coach the NDT/CEDA program at ENMU.
Graduate Assistants teach one section of Public Speaking each semester
and are given high levels of control and responsibility for the
program. I expect that ENMU will return to 2-3 competitors from the
2005-2006 season and I expect that 2-4 recruits with high school
experience will be attending.  ENMU offers it's Graduate Assistants a
stipend of $7700.00 per year and an out-of-state tuition waiver.  Our
budget for this past year was around $28,000. ENMU admission policies
are generous, and the communication department here is very nice. If
you are interested please email me at greg.thomas at gmail.com to discuss
the position further.

Greg Thomas