[eDebate] missing aff list -- wed am, distribution, neg, scouting #s

SSbauschard2 at aol.com SSbauschard2
Wed Mar 15 07:33:04 CST 2006

At 23 scouts.  Would like to keep climbing

Sent new aff & neg files.

You should be receiving stuff if you contributed.  If not, let me know  ASAP.
 Generally, I have used the email address that people contributed  from -- I
haven't emailed every person on your team. Andre Barnes, it bounced  from your
email. I sent it to Pete.  I will post it to NDTCASELIST.COM  when/if
everyone contributes.  It's not really that  hard.

It would be nice if everyone sent everything by Friday so I cold stop doing
this every morning and people could prep over the weekend.

Missing affs info

Baylor LO
Catholic PS
CSU-Fullerton MM