[eDebate] NDT and CEDA judge philosophy books

Bruschke, Jon jbruschke
Wed Mar 15 14:51:20 CST 2006

Debateresults will now generate a single html file with all judging
philosophies for any tournament (including NDT and CEDA), which is
available if you click on the "view entries" link from the tournament
calendar page.  The file can be saved, and you do not need to be on-line
to view it.  This should replace the CDs that have been distributed at
the last several national tournaments.

If you are on-line, you can always view all judge philosophies and their
complete seasonal voting record by clicking on any judge entry on the
"View Entries" page.

This means that all judge philosophies should be submitted to
debateresults.com.  Log in, follow the link to "Enter, edit, and remove
the names of judges and competitors
<http://commweb.fullerton.edu/jbruschke/web/PeopleEntry.aspx> ", and
instructions appear at the top of the page.  Note that hard-return
formatting will be preserved, but any other formatting (colored fonts,
bold, etc.) will not.

If you have submitted a philosophy to Mike Berry, he has forwarded them
to me and I'll be posting them this afternoon.

Update:  I am in the process of eliminating duplicate judge records.  I
have received some philosophies that I have not yet posted.  My goal is
to have the duplication elimination and the posting of all philosophies
I have received posted by this afternoon.

Jon

*****

Dr. Jon Bruschke, CSU Fullerton

jbruschke at fullerton.edu