[eDebate] 2008 JV Novice Nationals at Towson

Beth Skinner beth.skinner
Thu Mar 16 15:19:38 CST 2006

Towson Speech and Debate is pleased to announce that we will offer a
national championship tournament for junior varsity and novice debaters in
2008.  Proposed features of the tournament include: 7 prelims (4 Saturday, 3
Sunday, elims to conclude Monday at the hotel), use of the CEDA eligibility
criteria, judge preferences and an experienced tabroom staff, breakfast and
lunch each day, Westerwald pottery trophies, entry fees under $100, and a
tenative date for the first weekend in March.  We will attempt to ease the
burden on new programs and programs traveling long distances by assisting
with transportation or entry fees.  Please feel free to contact me with any
questions, concerns or ideas.  We look forward to joining you all for the
fantastic hospitality and warm sense of community in Morgantown in 2007.
Beth

Beth Skinner
Towson Debate