[eDebate] VHSL IS IN CRITICAL NEED OF JUDGES THIS WEEKEND

Duane Hyland privethedge
Tue Mar 21 11:17:04 CST 2006

Hi, Sorry to bother everyone but the VHSL Northern Region Tournament at Yorktown High School, this Friday and Saturday, is in critical need of hired judges - particulary on Friday night. IF you are not going to the NDT and can come judge on Friday and/or Saturday please let me know. The few of you who have volunteered to come and judge have my eternal thanks, but right now we don't have a enough judges to run the tourney (we need 7 every round) and local coaches are not permitted to judge because the VHSL doesn't allow that - we rely on outside, hired, non-affiliated judging. The only way we can send people to states is to have a tournamnet, and right now that aint looking so good. The pay is OK, the food will be good too. If you can help us out, please let me know. Thanks,Duane

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill

"Have a Cluckity, Cluck, Cluck Day"

 Yahoo! Mail