[eDebate] CEDA Nationals 2006 - transportation options

Pacedebate at aol.com Pacedebate
Tue Mar 21 18:31:49 CST 2006

If you choose not to  rent a car here are a couple of options:
1) Super  Shuttle
_http://www.supershuttle.com/htm/cities/dfw.htm_
(http://www.supershuttle.com/htm/cities/dfw.htm)
>From DFW it will cost  you $18 per person one way.
>From Love field it  will cost you $22 per person one way.
On their website they  also note options for groups, execcar (limo service),
and bus style ground  transportation.
2) Limousine  service
If you have a lot of  people/tubs it might be worth directly calling one of
the local limousine  services. Once you have more than 6 passengers arranging
your own ground  transportation this might be the least expensive alternative
although the super  shuttle options for this type of transportation may be
trying to compete with  this service.
Put ?dallas limousine service?  in your favorite search engine and a bunch
will come up. I haven't used any of  the limousine services in Dallas but I?ve
listed two that have very  accessible websites, promptly responded to my
inquiries and have a wide range of  vehicles from your basic sedan to buses.
Wynne Sedan and  Limousine Group
1-888-913-5466
_http://www.golimo.com/_ (http://www.golimo.com/)
email: _nicki.riggs at golimo.com_ (mailto:nicki.riggs at golimo.com)
Allen Limousine  service
_http://dfwlimousineservice.com/_ (http://dfwlimousineservice.com/)
972-747-0011
email: _info at allenlimousine.com_ (mailto:info at allenlimousine.com)
3)  Cab
Works in Dallas like most major  airports. Pick up your luggage, exit the
building you should be able to see  where people que up to catch a cab. From the
airport to the Westin a cab should  cost you about $30. Expect extra charges
for each additional person and each  tub.