[eDebate] Dangerous Profs Book and our old friend Pat

Mckown, Robert J. MckownR
Wed Mar 22 06:56:10 CST 2006

a little nondebate interlude ..

I remember a couple of weeks back someone posted something here about
the "dangerous profs" book--

here's a good clip on pat robertson and the commie killer squads that
have taken over universitites (same book)

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/700-Club-Horowit.wmv

I particularly can relate to the "beat up" line (1:12 into it) -- I
remember when Bill Newnam used to take me out back behind the dobbs
center, put on his fidel outfit and beat me to a pulp with a large wood
plank that had "obey the revolution damnit" scribbled on it..   the good
ole days..

jamie

Jamie Mckown
Visiting Assistant Professor of Communication
College of Charleston