[eDebate] NDT Rooms - No COFFEE MAKER!!!!!!!

debate at ou.edu debate
Thu Mar 23 06:28:04 CST 2006

I have a complaint, and its so damn early, i dont know where to start.

Apparently they have taken the coffee makers out of all of the rooms at the Orrington.  SOmeone has arranged
for coffee to be available downstairs.

Well i get up at 5:00 and nobody had coffee downstairs.  I was told it was done specifically for this function.

If that is true, someone made a terrible decision.  I pay over 109 per night, and dont even get  a coffee maker
because someone decided for me I had to go downstairs and should not have one in my room.

I really cannot believe my coffeemaker was removed specifically for this function.................

massey