[eDebate] Big Thanks to All who Judged at VHSL

Duane Hyland privethedge
Sat Mar 25 20:49:07 CST 2006

HI, Yorktown High School and the Northern Virginia debate community would like to thank everyone who came to Yorktown last night and today to judge at the regionals: Sarah, Endy, Mr. Salazar, Corey, Leslie, Matthew, Judy, Ron, Amy and anyone else that my tired brain is forgetting. We couldn't have done without you. To the directors at Georgetown and Mary Washington - thanks for having such outstanding kids on your team!!:)  Duane

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that person that he, if he had the power, would be in silencing mankind
 If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth; if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by  its collision with error." John S. Mill

"Have a Cluckity, Cluck, Cluck Day"