[eDebate] CEDA Entries - Please Read

Gary Larson Gary.N.Larson
Mon Mar 27 07:34:08 CST 2006

I know that for 16 teams (congrats to each of you), the world still
revolves around the NDT, but I need everyone's prompt attention to their
CEDA entries.

It is essential that by noon Wednesday, I need to have an accurate list
of teams and judges with appropriate round obligations.  If you have
dropped a team, please remove it from the list.  The teams that are
marked as "wait listed" should similarly be confirmed if they are
entering the tournament.

If you are covering rounds for another school or having rounds covered
by a judge listed with another school, please indicate it in the
comments section.  It would also be greatly appreciated if you would
list whether you are willing to hear additional rounds either for pay or
as a community service so that we can improve our preferences.

The pref sheet will be published by 1:00 PM CST Wednesday so make your
revisions immediately.

Finally, you should check the contact e-mail addresses on the Bruschke
site.  Login passwords for the pref system will be sent to those
addresses.

Thanks,

GARY