[eDebate] Update CEDA membership list

Kelly McDonald Kelly.McDonald
Mon Mar 27 14:40:00 CST 2006

Just a friendly reminder from your CEDA treasurer about membership in
the organization and competition at upcoming nationals.

As spelled out in our standing rules, Membership is required to compete
at CEDA Nationals and to win any of the awards. If you recently paid
AFA, please

Contact Executive Secretary Dr. Jeffrey W. Jarman at Wichita State
University. He will contact AFA again prior to the start of the
tournament. If we have not received your payment prior to the
tournament, you will be asked to pay membership dues at registration.
Jeff's email is jeffrey.jarman at wichita.edu if you have questions.

>From Jeff's site here is the current list of members:

2005 - 2006  Cross Examination Debate Association

Current Membership

   (as of March 15, 2006)

Appalachian State

Arizona State

Augustana

Baptist Bible College

Bard

Binghamton

Boston College

Cal Poly SLO

California, Berkeley

Capital

Central Florida CC

Central Oklahoma

Claremont Colleges

Clarion

Concordia

Cornell

CSU Chico

CSU Fullerton

CSU Northridge

Dartmouth

Eastern New Mexico

Emory

Emporia State

Florida

Florida CC @ Jacksonville

Florida State

Fort Hays

Fresno City College

Garden City CC

George Washington

Georgetown

Georgia

Harding

Harvard

Idaho State

Illinois

Illinois State

Illinois State

Iowa

James Madison

Jensen, Scott

John Carroll

Kansas

Kansas State

Kentucky

King's

Liberty

Liberty

Los Angeles CC

Louisville

Macalester

Massachusetts

Methodist

Miami FL

Miami OH

Michael, Jane

Michigan

Michigan State

Missouri State

New College of Florida

North Texas

Northern Illnois

Northern Iowa

Northup, Brent

Northwest College

Northwestern

Notre Dame

Notre Dame

Oregon

Oregon

Palatnick, Frank

Pepperdine

Pittsburgh

Plymouth State

Preston, Tom

Puget Sound

Redlands

Richmond

Rochester

Rocky Mountain College

Rogers, Jack

Samford

San Diego State

San Francisco State

Southern California

Southern Maryland

SUNY Buffalo

Texas

Texas Dallas

Texas San Antonio

Texas State San Marcos

Towson

UMKC

US Military Academy

Vanderbilt

Vermont

Wake Forest

Wayne State

Wayne State

Weiss, Robert

West Georgia

Western Connecticut State

Whitman

Whitman

Wichita State

 Here is the link to Jeff's site at WSU for CEDA:
http://webs.wichita.edu/?u=ceda

And a link to his most recent report from 3.18.06 about issues
pertaining to nationals, points and pending business:
http://www.ndtceda.com/archives/200603/0305.html

Thank you very much for your time and attention and looking forward to
seeing everyone in Dallas this week.

Kelly

Kelly M. McDonald, Ph.D.

Director of Forensics & Assistant Professor

The Hugh Downs School of Human Communication

PO Box 871205

Tempe, AZ  85287-1205

Office:  474 Stauffer Hall

Phone:  (480) 965-2027 (direct)