[eDebate] CEDA Nats Entries

Ceda2vp at cs.com Ceda2vp
Mon Mar 27 17:09:50 CST 2006

Greetings:

We're aware that the site has been closed for those of you who wished to make
changes.  We have asked Bruschke to allow changes at debateresults.com for
entries.  As soon as he is able, he will make that adjustment.  Please make
final changes to entries (team changes, cross-check judge information, update your
comments re: donated rounds, enter judge philosophies).

Currently we have 203 teams entered and 19 remaining as waitlisted.   We have
allowed all teams to enter but need to know, if in fact, all of them will be
competing.
Cross-check your membership status as per Jarman's e-mail.   Use the AFA site
or the CEDA Nationals fee registration page to pay your dues if you have not.

Thanks for your time.  See you in Dallas.

Peace & Justice,

Will