[eDebate] payment confirmations for CEDA Nationals

Ceda2vp at cs.com Ceda2vp
Tue Mar 28 11:04:57 CST 2006

When the debateresults site was turned back on, some of you are seeing
messages saying you have not paid fees.

1- If you have received an e-mail confirmation for your credit card payment,
we have received that amount and it is confirmed in our records (check your
membership dues).

2- If you paid by check and previously the system confirmed your payment then
we have received the amount indicated.

3- If debateresults never indicated you were paid and you did not receive a
confirmation e-mail from Liz, please check with your accounts payable
department.  We will post a list of schools from whom we have received check payments
and try to contact those with questions individually.

Peace & Justice,

Will