[eDebate] Three Cheers for Bruschke

matt stannard stannardmatt
Wed Mar 1 17:55:15 CST 2006

Hip-Hip Hurrah!

Jon put in an incredible amount of time to do this for our benefit.

Hip-Hip Hurrah!

Everyone who applies for first and second rounds should thank him,
especially those who remember what the process was like before
debateresults.com.

Hip-Hip Hurrah!

I owe him a special personal thank you for manually fixing the GSL results!

Thanks!

stannard