[eDebate] JV/Novice Nationals

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Wed Mar 8 23:04:26 CST 2006

There is no official sanction for the JV Nats tournament - people just
called the tournament currently at WK and the tournament at JCCC
nationals.....ADA is an organization witha  national tournament, CEDA is an
organization with a national tournament.....NDT is an organization whose
mandate is the national tournament.  CEDA has no jurisdiction over any of
the other tournaments.

Josh