[eDebate] ndt fees?

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Thu Mar 9 17:06:33 CST 2006

Andy,

This is an unfair response - this is not a new system - and prices went down
thanks to the corporate sponsors.  People USED to do it the way you wanted
it done and schools were losing 20k on food from OBSERVERS.  I am certain
yours will be the different observers but you seem to assume that the NDT
takes the money and brings in a posse, prostitutes, and a full orchestra.

It is anything but easy to host a tournament like this and we are in danger
of losing hosts on a yearly basis.  Stop assuming your needs are all that
matters....Yes, it would be nice if every single person who ever debated,
wanted to debate, or might debate could attend the NDT.  Not likely to be
possible, now or at any time in the near future.

Josh