[eDebate] ndt fees?

matt stannard stannardmatt
Thu Mar 9 17:22:21 CST 2006

Hey Josh, try to remember that you don't have to hit the "send" button so
quickly, man...

>Stop assuming your needs are all that
>matters....

Wasn't aware that was what Andy was assuming.  Doesn't seem like HIS needs
are what he is talking about at all, in fact.

>Yes, it would be nice if every single person who ever debated,
>wanted to debate, or might debate could attend the NDT.  Not likely to be
>possible, now or at any time in the near future.

Wasn't aware that Andy's argument was that every single person who ever
debated, wanted to debate, or might debate should be able to attend the NDT.
  Why do you feel the need to hyperbolize and misrepresent his arguments in
order to answer them?

Some of us who actually have short hair and wear ties are also concerned
about the impact of the fee structure on our budgets.

stannard