[eDebate] Jayhawks! Duck and Cover!

Lindy Simonsen lindycws
Sun Mar 12 16:27:06 CST 2006

all this is true. check out ljworld.com for some sweet picks of the damage.

Everyone is ok, on our squad, most of us are/were in Kansas City at JV Nats but our houses seem to
be fine. We're a little worried about our cars parked near campus but won't find out about that
till much later today. They might cancel classes on monday ... word on that by 8pm

thanks for the concern.
and damn that was a sweet big 12 finals.

Lindy