[eDebate] The New Director of Debate at MSU is...

Josh Hoe jbhdb8
Thu Mar 16 15:39:01 CST 2006

Sorry for the delay, NDT prep and all,

Congratulations to MSU and to Greta.....a great deal all around....Couldnt
have made a better choice.

In addition, all of us in the district will miss "butter" or Eber,

Josh