[eDebate] Rock...Shock...ummm... WSU?

Darren Elliott delliott
Sat Mar 18 22:18:51 CST 2006

Can you imagine if the Basketball Shockers had Stone down low in the post or sitting in the lane in wait?  Would be like the old days when they had "The Big Show" playing for them before he became the WWE's Big Show.  I bet Turgeon cuts better cards than Jarman too. : )

Proud Shocker Alum--happy for the basketball and debate teams.  And no my bracket isnt screwed.  I had em in the Sweet 16.

Wu Shock!!

chief

Darren Elliott
Director of Debate--KCKCC
CEDA 2nd VP Elect
Hornet and Shocker Alum

>>> "Ken DeLaughder" <kenedebate at hotmail.com> 03/18/06 5:21 PM >>>

I hope Stone and Coleman can pull it off at the dance as well :)  Congrats
to the Shockers, it's nice to know a Kansas team will be making the sweet
16... who knew!

The Missouri Valley got some vindication...wasnt Bradley like their 4 team
or something?

Anyone else's brackets not make sense anymore?  Bizzarro world.

Ken