[eDebate] Last ten days at http://web.mac.com/doctortuna/

Alfred Snider alfred.snider
Mon May 1 08:20:30 CDT 2006

http://web.mac.com/doctortuna/

Here is what has been added to the site in the last ten days...

DATE POSTED - CONTENT

JOURNALS: written about debate events and also what I am doing at the time
April 19 - Earth Week Public Debate
April 21 - National Public Policy Forum Part 1
April 22 - National Public Policy Forum Part 2
April 23 - National Public Policy Forum Part 3
April 23 - National Public Policy Forum Photo Set
April 24 - One Month Down
April 26 - Some Ideas for Policy Debate Promotion - Finally
April 29 - Tekma: Debate TV Show in Slovenia

VIDEOS: watch on demand or download (Flashpoint is the regular
television program of the Lawrence Debate Union at the University of
Vermont)
April 19 - Earth Week Public Debate
April 20 - Flashpoint 319 - Decline of George Bush
April 26 - Flashpoint 267 - How Many Political Parties?
April 28 - Flashpoint 257 - Ban Cars
April 28 - Flashpoint 258 - Sex Trade
April 28 - Flashpoint 259 - Free Trade Zone
April 29 - Flashpoint 263 - Death Penalty
April 29 - Flashpoint 265 - Korea Security
April 29 - Flashpoint 268 - Patriot Act
April 30 - Flashpoint 302 - Right to Die

RADIO PROGRAMS: legally download and listen to a variety of radio
programs from my 17 years on WRUV-FM in Burlington
April 19 - Reggae Lunch 1996-05-22 - Prince Buster
April 19 - College of Musical Knowledge 1984-04-25 - No Sell Out
April 20 - College of Musical Knowledge 1997-08-21 - William S. Burroughs
April 24 - College of Musical Knowledge 1984-05-30 - Joy Division
April 24 - Reggae Lunch 1997-11-25 - Old and Rare On-U Sound
April 25 - College of Musical Knowledge 1993-11-24 - JFK 30 Years Later
April 25 - Reggae Lunch 1994-06-22 - Assortment with Pablo

VIDEO NEWS:
Now using the podcast format, best viewed from within your iTunes
application, as it isn't just for music any more.

Have news of the debate world? Send it along so we can share it.

Best wishes,

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna