[eDebate] OU Debate Coaching Addition!

debate at ou.edu debate
Mon May 1 17:04:57 CDT 2006

I am happy to announce that the OU Debate Team has aquired a new coach, the one and only,

Jillian Marty, graduate of Alabama for her MA, and the University of Vermont for her BA, and debater for the
University of Vermont where she served as President of the team almost the entire time she was there.

All the way from the Bronx, she is now a PHD Candidate in the Unviersity of Oklahoma Speech Communication
Department.

Jillian has also offered to help coach and judge for the team, and we are honored to have her.  There are so
many people who are proud of her honorary achievements.

Jackie Massey
Director of Debate
University of Oklahoma