[eDebate] History of the NDT Booklet? Thank Bill Southworth

dbteam dbteam
Mon May 1 19:50:00 CDT 2006

Bill Southworth deserves the credit for taking on the thankless job of
preservationist of NDT history. i was very pleased to judge his Redlands team
in NDT elims this year. the man has been a top coach for four decades, AND he
works tirelessly to keep the "past" alive. i was lucky enough to be raised in
a program with close ties to Southworth, and thus knew early on how badass he
was/is. to this day, the booklets we received as gifts in 2002 are the best
"award" i've ever gotten from debate. thanks Bill.

hester