[eDebate] Judges Needed!!

Ilana Kaplan-Shain ilanaks
Thu May 4 16:56:12 CDT 2006

The Miami-Dade Urban Debate League is holding a tournament next
Saturday on May 13th from 9:00-1:00. We are in need if judges to
help ensure that every team is able to debate both rounds. Even
if you are only available for part of the time, your participation
would be greatly appreciated.  If interested you can contact me
through my e-mail which is IlanaKS at gmail.com or on my cell phone at
(585) 709-1446. The tournament will be held at the University of
Miami. A stipend is available for judging if you require it. Thank you
for all your help.

Ilana Kaplan-Shain
Miami-Dade Urban Debate League Coordinator