[eDebate] Towson Tournament also Nov 3-5th

Andy Ellis andy.edebate
Fri May 5 15:31:48 CDT 2006

As we have previously announced we will also be hosting The Frederick
Douglas Debates, a 3 day ada sanctioned tournament November 3rd-November
5th, we will also have 2 rounds on Friday, 4 prelims on Saturday, and elims
on Sunday. We would encourage people to come to Baltimore and support new
debate programs and their development that weekend. We will have an invite
out this spring. Thank you and remember that supporting new programs is not
that difficult you just have to be willing to do it.

Andy Ellis