[eDebate] those pics

Brett Wallace bretagus
Sat May 13 15:23:05 CDT 2006

Not sure who posted those...since when i post from
this mail account it says 'brett wallace' and not
'bregatugs'.

anyways, I can't even see what they are pictures
of/formatting is messed up on my computer so not sure
if i should be offended or what.

i would change my password except i have a feeling
that however that was posted under my email didnt have
anythign to do with somebody breaking into my mailbox.

hope finals are going well for everybody and hopefully
all this dca controversy and such is over now.

-b