[eDebate] Branson

Jason Russell jasonlrussell1
Wed May 17 01:01:41 CDT 2006

Ellis,

You're a relatively nice dude, but I seriously have no idea wtf you are even
talking about. If it is supposed to be neg about Branson, you should stop.
He's a good kid and a class act. A win against Branson is worth it's weight
in gold, and everyone knows it. Kevin Federline, my ass! I've voted against
Branson more than my fair share over the years, but he's never been anything
short of an excellent debater, a fierce competitor, and a stand up dude.
Your rhyme makes no sense like Sega games. Word.

The Don Magic Russell, G,