[eDebate] Program location

Illinois Debate illinoisdebate
Wed May 24 10:41:11 CDT 2006

Hi everyone -

We're still working with various academic units here at Illinois trying to
find a permanent home, and we've made a lot of progress in recent days.
We've pretty much eliminated speech com here from the list of possibilities,
as they seem to be concerned with other matters at the moment.  We've been
asked by the administration to come up with some picture of where programs
at other schools are housed.  I know some are independent units, some are
simply student organizations, some are in poli sci depts, some are in honors
colleges....if anyone out there has a more detailed knowledge of this, could
they please backchannel me at illinoisdebate at gmail.com?  Thanks, it would be
very helpful!

-Tim Glass
Coach, U of I Debate