[eDebate] students and topic, and dallas mavs stink

Malcolm Gordon malgorthewarrior
Wed May 24 12:33:46 CDT 2006

I promised I would stay on everyone's ass.  It's been about a week now, and
I'm still lacking significant input from several regions.  Oh, and by
several regions, I mean every district but D3.  In fact, the only non D3
debater who has expressed any interest in what the topic will be is Gabe,
whose comments were very helpful.  It's fine if none of the debaters the
read edebate care about the topic, at least I tried to get the students
involved.  This counts as doing part of my job.

now i can focus all of my efforts on crafting a resolution that makes all of
Andy and i's china affs topical.

I can see it now, resolved:  entities should take action   now THERE'S your
aff flexibility.

now, to spark some real discussion.

Mavs fans posting on edebate?  disgraceful.  Your team is a disgrace to the
sport.  The Mavs are probably going to allow the Phoenix Suns make it to the
finals.  This is shameful. Learn to play defense.  You have a 7 foot
shooting guard.  it's like watching Harris drop bombs over my fat, 5-7 ass.
unfortunately, a 7 foot SG is ALL dirk is.  no post game, no inside D, no
rebouding skill (unless he's crashing boards because he's too lazy to play
transition D).  I must go now, but don't worry, I have plenty more reasons
why the Mavs suck and Dallas fans should give up.

HOLLLLAAAAA!!!!

malcolm gordon