[eDebate] Plea for GIDI support

Dr. Joe Bellon debate.gsu
Fri May 26 09:50:37 CDT 2006

Sorry to keep pestering the listserv, but time is running out on our
humble college debate camp. At the moment, I have not received enough
confirmations from folks and will have to cancel our camp if no
further students register.

>From time to time, I hear a rumor that someone somewhere is
considering attending the camp. If you are one of those people, please
let me know immediately. We have to make a final decision on Tuesday.

We were, I think, justifiably proud of the camp we held last year, the
quality of the staff, the experience for the students, and the
evidence we produced. I would love to keep running it, but we honestly
can't afford to lose another $5000 this year. So, if you're thinking
about camp, let us know. I'll update everyone involved with the camp
on Tuesday.

Dr. Joe Bellon
Director of Debate
Georgia State University